B. Regional & Town Planning
PGrad Property Studies
I have always been fascinated by people and places and how they function. I think this is what fuels my passion for planning in Queensland. Lucky I enjoy it – given I have been working in the industry for over 20 years!
Here’s what I love about planning:
- I love the variety – There’s Commercial; Residential; Master Plans; Social Impact Assessments; Stakeholder Engagement; Social planning; Environmental management planning.
- Helping people – Solve problems and achieve their goal for clients across all industries – community, commercial, resources, renewable energy.
- Communicating – Engaging with people, hearing their perspectives, and providing a platform for them to participate.
- Multi-disciplinary – The best project outcomes are built on collaboration with various skillsets such as enviros, economists, architects, etc
- Teamwork – Best of all I love my team. There’s no way any of this would happen without them!