Tell us about your town planning headache
- Having trouble with your development?
- Finding it difficult to understand the Council’s requirements?
- Struggling with how to communicate with Government?
- Frustrated with the development approval timeframes?
Anyone who has ever dealt with planning applications knows how quickly the process can turn into a frustrating labyrinth of confusing paperwork and council regulations.
Wall Planning & Environmental Consulting are here to help. We save you time and money by taking the hassle off your hands and utilise our skills to ensure the process goes swiftly and smoothly. We understand the inner workings of Council and how as an Applicant you can run into problems. We use our experience to cut through the red tape and get your project rolling.
Call us today and we will take your headache away
Let us take your problems off your hands. We will find a solution and sort it out for you. A skilled town planning consultant will:
- Help you to anticipate, avoid and mitigate the problems with the planning and approvals process
- Identify the most expedient approvals pathway for the type of development proposed
- Flag the likely fees and development expenses upfront so that you understand all of the costs
- Understand that delays in the approval process could impact on the viability of your project
- Will actively seek solutions to work with Council to ensure development approval as soon as possible
- Will manage the other professionals that may be required for the project, for example, building designer, engineer or surveyor.
It helps to understand the inner workings of the government department. It can be extremely helpful to find a consultant who has spent some time ‘on the other side of the fence’ in a government organisation and can represent your case on your behalf.
We look forward to solving your problems
Contact Wall Planning & Environmental Consulting today and tell us about your town planning headache. No matter what stage of the process, we will take the problem off your hands.